Coffee Boost Drops make a wonderful addition to any nourishing pantry! If you love a good hot drink, you need these drops to ensure good health.
You see, although most of the world enjoys coffee, often many times a day, the truth is that it carries with it a couple of problems:
- Coffee contains caffeine which is a diuretic. Caffeine has the ability to effect mineral absorption through frequent urination.
- This means that it may cause a mineral deficiency. The body can become quite quickly depleted of minerals that are essential for maintaining good health.
- Important minerals that may not be absorbed include:
Risk of Osteoporosis and Arthritis
Caffeine is also contained in tea, chocolate and cola drinks.
Just 4 cups of any of the above can increase the risk of osteoporosis and arthritis by as much as 500% through the loss of minerals in the body.
Adding sugar to your coffee makes it even worse. Just one teaspoon increases the rate of loss as much as 300%! Just think of the large amount of sugar contained in soft drinks!
Coffee Boost Drops
This is the reason they were created by Paradise Nutrients.
- 74 plus Plant Derived Minerals
- Magnesium Citrate
- MSM Sulphur
- inc Citrate
Naturally it has no added sugar or preservatives and is gluten free.
You simply add just 5 drops of Coffee Boost Drops to your coffee or any beverage containing caffeine.
To see Coffee Boost Drops and to peruse the full product range, please go to: Paradise Nutrients
* Please be aware that I will receive a small remuneration from any purchase made through the above link.