All new mums that have suddenly come to face with the baby milk/formula shortage could use some baby formula ideas.
Why is it, that all of a sudden, we have a shortage?
If you are unaware and wondering why, this article may shed some light on it for you:
So now we know why the baby milk ? shortage!!
The competition has been shut down to make way for the new baby formula that’s about to be released by no other than Bill Gates so you best believe the vaxx will be in that baby milk!!
If your baby survives childhood if you put them on that milk it’s a safe bet they will be sterilised!!!
Do not consume anything by Bill Gates if you value life whether its his Beyond Meat products, vaxx or his new baby milk formula stay away and advise others likewise because his only agenda is depopulation and he hasn’t hidden that either!!!Telegram: Living in 4D (Amanda J)
At this time there is much a-do about baby formula disappearing off supermarket shelves. I’m sad that it appears as if they are now trying to starve our babies, but it could be a good thing in disguise!
I mean, if it encourages new mums to start creating formula’s at home, how much better off the little babies may be. As long as they have all the necessary ingredients, that is.
Have you ever really considered what is in the baby formula you ‘re feeding to your precious little one? Many are filled with soy, or dairy, and of-course, additives! At that young and tender age, babies should not have to deal with additives, or soy, or any other potential unwanted food source.
This bothered me so I decided to go on a hunt for homemade baby formula to see if I could help out. Here’s a few I’ve found:
Baby Formula Ideas #1
- 1 can (13 ounce / 368 grams) can full-fat evaporated milk
- 2 1/3 cups (19 fluid ounces / 538 grams) clean filtered water, preferably slightly warm
- 2 tablespoons Blackstrap molasses
Shake well or blend.
- That’s what my Mom used in 1960s (Sheshe)
- I drank this recipe as a baby & it must have worked good because I’m 70 yo now! (Suze2169)
Baby Formula Ideas #2
Telegram: Defender of Freedom
- 3 cups raw cow’s milk
- 1/2 oz raw Colostrum
- 1/3 cup clean water (preferably purified or filtered)
- 4 tablespoons Lactose
- 1/4 teaspoon Bifidobacterium Infantis
- 1 tablespoon raw cream
Mix all ingredients in a glass jar and shake.
Store in the fridge.
Warm and transfer to a bottle when needed.
Baby Formula Ideas #3
- 2 cups organic coconut, almond, rice or hemp milk
- probiotic blend 1 tsp
- regular cod liver oil 1 tsp
- unrefined coconut oil 1 tsp
- extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup organic beet juice
- 1/4 cup organic carrot juice
- 2 cups spring water
- 1/4 tsp acerola powder (Vitamin C)
Directions: Please see The Wellness Way for full instructions.
Baby Formula Ideas #4
1/3 part each of:
- distilled water
- cooked barley water
- canned goats milk
She said that the baby will have zero food allergies!
Baby Formula Ideas #5
- 2 cups whole raw cow’s milk, preferably pasture-fed cows
- 1/4 cup homemade liquid whey (use only homemade whey made from yoghurt, kefir or separated raw milk)
- 4 Tablespoons lactose
- 1/4 teaspoon bifidobacterium infantis
- 2 or more tablespoons good quality cream (not ultapasteurized). Use more if you are using milk from Holstein cows
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavoured high-vitamin or high-vitamin fermented cod liver oil, or 1 teaspoon regular cod liver oil
- 1/4 teaspoon high-vitamin butter oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon expeller-expressed sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- coconut oil 2 teaspoons
- nutritional yeast flakes 2 teaspoons
- gelatin 2 teaspoons
- 1 7/8 cups filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon acerola powder
Instructions: Please see The Weston A. Price foundation for full instructions.
Variations of this recipe can be found on their website.
Be creative… you can do it!
We live in an age where everything is done for us and it leaves us thinking it must be hard to make up our own delicious foods, or foods for little babies. It’s really not. And the main benefit is that you can rest easy because you are aware of every single ingredient you’re giving to your baby.
Doesn’t that make you feel good?
I’m sure there are a lot more ideas out there, but I’m hoping that rather than you panic because you can no longer pick up a can, you will relax and learn to be creative.
Do your own research to see which of these, or any others you may find, will be easy for you to keep up with and provide all the nutrition your bub requires.
I am not making recommendations of any kind on baby formula ideas. I have provided these recipes to give you an idea of really how easy it is to create your own at home. It’s up to you what you feed your baby and I take no responsibility. I’m sure your understand. 🙂