There are certain herbs and fruit extracts that naturally and effectively boost your Immune System on a daily basis.
Our body contains several filtering systems such as the colon, liver, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. They all work hard to keep us healthy and could use a little help along the way.
In this current world we live in we end up eating many more processed foods. So much more than what our parents or grandparents did in their time. This puts our body under stress and does nothing to aid in our general health.
In many ways, most of us are nowhere near as active as our parents or grandparents were. Grandma used to labour in the garden growing all her own vegetables while most of us prefer to pick them up at the local supermarket. Providing food for the family back in the day, meant a lot of hard work and consistent movement in the kitchen. These days we have replaced that movement by sitting at our computers during the day and pulling out a frozen meal from the freezer!
Our body requires movement for the lymphatic system to work. Unlike the heart that pumps blood around our body, the lymphatic system relies only on movement for the lymph to move.
So a great way to assist our body to cleanse itself naturally is through Morning Cleanse. It’s provided to us from Paradise Nutrients.
Boost Your Immune System
Ingredients of Morning Cleanse:
- Orange powder
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, Vitamin C +
- Lemon powder
- Powerful cleanser, natural antibiotic improves liver function, relieves constipation, dissolves kidney and gall stones. High Vitamin C, calcium and magnesium, boosts metabolism and keeps you hydrated.
- Pineapple powder
- Stimulates white blood cells, antioxidant, Vitamin C, creates Collagen, Manganese for bone health, many minerals that aid Blood Pressure and blood circulation.
- Beetroot powder
- Stimulates regeneration of liver tissue, stimulates metabolism of dietary fats, treats and prevents heart disease and rheumatoid arthritis. Helps against inflammatory bowel disease, contains Betaine to help in cleansing of stomach and intestine. Improves cell respiration and tissue oxygenation. Encourages production of new blood cells to keep the heart, muscles and nerves in good condition.
- Kakadu Plum powder
- Antiseptic & healing remedy of Indigenous people. Single natural food source with highest Vitamin C content on the planet with 3,000mg Vitamin C per 100g of fruit. This is 50 times the concentration found in oranges. Anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour.
- Ginger powder
- Decreases inflammation, stimulates digestion, suppresses appetite. Blood circulation, oxygen, minerals and vitamin delivery to all cells in the body, antioxidant and reduces cellular damage.
- Pomegranate powder
- Antioxidant, prevents plaque build-up in arteries, aids blood flow, natural fat burner.
On top of all those wonderful ingredients, it also includes:
- L-Glutamine power
- Aids to curb sugar cravings, treats leaky gut, improves intestinal functions, muscle maintenance, supports immune system.
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnoses, Bifidobacteriumlactis
- Mineral powder including parsley
- Free radical scavenger, cleanser, heart protector, brain protector, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, digestive aid, regulates bowel movements, decreases bloating. Regenerates cells, boosts kidney function, strengthens your immune system, reduces high blood pressure.
- Apple cider Vinegar powder
Protects cells from oxidative stress, treats upset stomach and high blood glucose, reduces depression, regulates anxiety.
- Mixed Berries powder
Cleanses at the cellular level, protects cells from free radicals, anti-cancer effects, antiviral, antioxidant.
All the above ingredients work together to cleanse and energise our system.
To me it makes far more sense to keep a clean system. Rather than trying to keep ourselves healthy within a dirty system,, don’t you think? I know if I were a little fishy which I would prefer!
Each morning when we get out of bed I make up one of these drinks for each of the family. If you don’t like ginger, no worries, you cannot taste it. I have one that will not have ginger of any kind, in any thing… but she loves this drink.
In this day, or any day really, it’s extremely important to boost your immune system. They talk about giving you injections for this and that, but why not spend more time educating on how to build our God-given immune system, which when strong, will stand against any and all pathogens that come against us.
Please note: If you purchase any products from Paradise Nutrients, I will receive a small remuneration. I do not ever recommend a product that I do not whole-heartedly believe will benefit my clients.