In this post I’m going to tell you how to make your own MMS, which stands for Miracle Mineral Solution. MMS is a powerful parasite and pathogen purge.
Rather than just take my word for it, I recommend you see a video on “Proof that the Red Cross cured 154 cases of Malaria with MMS” within 24 hours.
I also recommend you visit this page to see some of the many testimonials covering over 142 different conditions!
I use it as part of a program to build my immune system strong, which in turns protects me against any pathogens that may come my way.
I use only the minimum dose, three times daily. Use at your own discretion.
Please be aware that:
In its concentrated form, this product is both corrosive and acidic. Therefore treat it with care. Always wipe any spillage… dilute with plenty of water and wipe again. It’s very important not to get these on your skin. If you do, rinse off immediately.
Activating the Sodium Chlorine
In using MMS, always start with a small dose and build up.
I bought these two 50mL bottles from Wholefood House.
- PART A – 28% Sodium Chlorite (Extremely Alkaline)
- PART B – 50% Citris Acid (Extremely Acidic) – this is an activator.
- This mixture now creates Chlorine Dioxide.
When making this for my husband and myself, I use two jars with lids. They need to be completely dry with not a drop of water in them.
To make up three doses at once… this is what I do:
First I sit the jar on the side of the lid so the drops will collect on one side.
- Add three drops of PART A – Sodium Chlorite
- Then add three drops of PART B – Citric Acid, right on top of PART A.
Give the jar a little shake to mix them both together.
When you first add the two portions they are completely clear. Leave it to sit for about three minutes until the colour changes to a deep orange.
NEVER try to drink this solution full strength. You MUST add sufficient water or juice.
Adding Dimethyl Sulfoxide to the MMS
At this point, you can add the water and use it… or, I also add DSMO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide)…
I have my little bottle of DMSO sitting in some water. This is because the contents tend to ‘freeze’ in cooler weather. To thaw, I sit it in some warm water for a little while. I find leaving it in the water, even after it thaws,helps it to stay liquid a lot longer than if I leave the bottle sitting on the bench. Strange!
The reason I add DMSO is because it pushes the MMS throughout your system. In actual fact, it pushes anything you take or have on your skin through your system. For this reason, make sure your hands are completely clean before using.
For example, if you happen to have fuel on your hands, DMSO will push that right through your system… and you don’t want that!
Once the drops have deepened in colour, I then add 6 drops of DMSO to them.
Remember I’m making three doses. For each dose, I add a minimum of 25mL of filtered water. So, for three doses I add 75mL, or three spoons as shown above.
The lid is then screwed on to keep it clean.
One of these jars is for my husband, and one for myself.
My routine for taking the liquid is one big mouthful after breakfast, another after lunch, and the final one after dinner.
After dinner each night, I make up the mixture for the next day.
- Begin with just 1 drop of Sodium Chlorite to 1 drop of Citric Acid into a small glass or medicine cup.
- Swirl to mix and then let stand for 3 minutes.
- Add filtered water or juice. You can add as much as you like to make it palatable. Drink.
- The juices that are recommended are: apple, pineapple, cranberry or grape juice.
- As long as there is no added Vitamin C in those juices.
- Added Vitamin C will neutralize the effect of Sodium Chlorite.
- Doses can be taken any number of times per day (usually 2-3 hours apart).
- Increase drops each day until you reach the optimal dose of 15 drops, 3 times per day, or you feel that your immune system is strong.
- Maintain the 15 drop dose for 1 week while ever you experience no symptoms.
- You need always add sufficient water or juice to the solution – please do not use full strength.
- Only add the water or juice after the solution has sat for 3 minutes.
- Be careful not to exceed the recommended doses.
- Always keep out of reach of any children.
- Keep out of sunlight and recommend dark bottles. This is to prevent it from becoming inactive.
Please Note: In no way is this product recommended for prevention, diagnosing, treating or curing any disease. It is simply what I do.
Some have written against MMS. I believe this product is quite safe when used as directed, but it is recommend you do your own research before using.
For further information on MMS, please visit: http://miraclemineral.org